Italia Yachts: extraordinary sailing
Italia Yachts is a brand that embodies the concept of Italian lifestyle at sea. Made in Italy design, elegance and performance are the leitmotivs of IY whole range because each Italia Yacht boat is tailored to be modern, reliable and fast, comfortable for cruising and fun to race.
“The brand aims at expanding its presence on the international markets, that already represents 35% of its sales, and to develop both the production and the company’s organization, to further increase its penetration into the USA and Australia.” Declares CEO Francesco Pisciotta.
This is the course taken by the shipyard based in Chioggia, that after having attained great results and recognition, is working to increase its range and to offer owners more optionals and services, to make an Italia Yacht an even better product.
The boats, despite being built using state-of-the-art technologies, undergo extra careful checks to all the structural parts, like bulkheads, hull structures and deck, that are produced, connected and glued using premium resins and the latest generation polymers to guarantee high performances in terms of longitudinal and torsional loads, while ensuring robustness, reliability and lightness.
The brand wishes to distinguish itself by the seaworthiness of its baots, for both racing or family cruising with kids. Therefore maximum care is given to outside and inside ergonomics, as for the new 11.98, to several options for finishes and textiles used in the Fuoriserie and exclusive Bellissima models. The Fuoriserie version is dedicated to owners with a stronger racing attitude, that can be perceived not only in the hull lines but also in the comfortable interiors, in the materials that are light, strong, washable and water and salt proof. In the Bellissima version particular care is given to the choice of textiles and to the lighting, with no spots but lights hidden by the furniture that contribute to create a soft, enjoyable atmosphere. Cabinets have rounded edges and the craftsmen’s expertise shows in the use of wood, selected to fully enhance curves and design.
An Italia Yachts’ customer is accompanied and cared for at all times, from the choice of the right model to the first sea trial when a team of professionals will help the owner and his crew to discover the boat’s secrets to better sail it, with the self-confidence needed for both long passages or fast racing.
By 2022, the shipyard aims at having eight different models from 34 to 55 feet with the distinctive Italia Yacht’s family feeling: high performance hull and clean deck layout.
Boats shows coming up
Boot Düsseldorf 19 – 27 January 2019
Since 2011 the shipyard has been producing sailing boats where every design project starts with the creation of a perfectly balanced hull and sail plan; sailing on an Italia Yacht everyone feels secure and protected in all weather conditions. This design concept has made the shipyard a benchmark in the sailing world: in an Italia yacht you will rediscover the true pleasure of sailing.
To build fast, elegant and safe boats with timeless design.
Sea as a lifestyle
The experience of a team of passionate sailors at your service.
History, recognitions and awards
- 2011 Italia Yachts is founded in Chioggia – Venezia
- 2011 IY 10.98 launch of boat no. 001
- 2011 Debut of the IY 10.98 – Genoa Boat Show
- 2012 IY 13.98 launch of boat no. 001
- 2012 IY 13.98 Winner “ADI Interior Design Award”
- 2013 IY 13.98 Winner “European Yacht of The Year”
- 2014 IY 15.98 launch of boat no. 001
- 2014 IY 15.98 Nomination to the “European Yacht of The Year”
- 2014 IY 15.98 Winner “Barca dell’Anno “ Genoa Boat Show
- 2014 IY 9.98 Fuoriserie launch of boat no. 001
- 2015 IY 9.98 Fuoriserie Winner of the ORC Worlds
- 2015 IY 9.98 Nomination “European Yacht of The Year”
- 2015 IY 12.98 launch of boat no. 001
- 2015 IY 13.98 Winner “Usa Cruising World Best Performance Cruiser”
- 2015 IY 13.98 Winner “Usa Best Yacht of The Year – Sail Magazine”
- 2016 IY 9.98 Fuoriserie Winner of the ORC Worlds
- 2016 IY 12.98 Nomination to the “European Yacht of The Year”
- 2017 IY 9.98 Club launch of boat no. 001
Photo: Courtesy © John Curnow